23.7.14

WORDS | Chaos


Two days later than usual, read further to know the reason.. 
Lately, there is chaos everywhere : in my own life but also in the world. I'd like to take a moment to explain it to you and dig a bit deeper. 
The chaos in my own life is for obvious reason : the big move I told you last week about. I forgot how intense, hard and chaotic moving is. Packing, cleaning, what to keep, what to give or throw away, etcetera. I am completely exhausted from all this and the real move still has to happen! Luckily we know some strong men who are handy as well ;) By Tuesday I should be completely moved so still one more week of chaos to go. Afterwards I'm going to give myself the time to pack everything out and to decorate it the way I want to. 
About the chaos in the world.. I know that there is always a war/fight going on somewhere but last week all this mess hit me in the face again by the rampage of the MH17 plane, immediately followed by chaos in the Gaza area. It was a smack in the face, like I needed to be reminded about it. It's almost a week ago but I'm still shocked. I don't know anyone of the victims but my heart truly goes out to all the people who lost someone they loved because of the chaos/mess in this world, last week and every single other day. Like I wrote on my Instagram "Spread love, not hate." 
Hopefully, one day people will find peace in chaos.


1 comment: