23.4.14

NEW | 5 beauty products


Today I am showing you five beauty products I bought lately.
- Essie 'Sole Mate' nail polish : I was looking for a very dark red nail polish so when I saw this color while scrolling trough Instagram, I had to ask what the name was. And so I did. I asked it and bought it. It's the very first Essie nail polish I bought so I was quite curious about the quality etc. but I must say that I am pretty happy with it. A little review will follow. 
- YSL Touche Éclat color number 2 'Ivoire Lumiere' : Last week my mum came home with a surprise for me and it was this concealer from Yves Saint Laurent! Honestly, I couldn't be happier since it can do miracles but my mum and I always shared one, until now. Also very nice is that it is a gift edition so I got a little mascara as well.
- Rituals 24H Hydrating Gel Cream : A day cream that is very fresh. With the temperatures being higher it is nice to use but two months ago I wasn't too pleased with it because I found it too fresh to wear in colder temps, I liked the Rituals day cream from my mum -who has the Essential Anti-Aging Day Cream- a lot more, the texture and scent are just more 'my thing'. But for spring and summer the cream, well it's a gel actually, is perfect. 
- Hema hand- and nail cream : This hand cream is probably one of the best beauty buys ever! It is super cheap, €1.50, very nice to put on your hands and it smells so good. Once I start, I can't stop. I sometimes even use it in the middle of the night when I wake up! 
- Catrice red lipstick : Since a few weeks I am the very proud owner of my first red lipstick. Yes, you're reading it right, I didn't have a red lipstick before myself. I thought that it was about time so I bought one, a pretty cheap one, €3.99, because it is not that I am going to wear it on an everyday base. I was surprised about the quality and softness of the lipstick when I first tried on this lipstick, definitely a good buy. 
These were the beauty products I wanted to show you, if you have a question about them or you want a review from a product, let me know in the comment section :) 

10 comments:

  1. ik ben benieuwd naar meer :) en foto's met de producten op!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jahhh touche eclat is geweldig die gebruik ik ook en kan niet meer zonder :)

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oeh de touche eclat! Super productje! :D

    Liefs,
    Marlies - www.goldenmirrorsandpinkbows.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. wauw i love this kind of products lots of love, x

    ReplyDelete